top tips on how to use the Google Keyword Planner for your business
To stay abreast in terms of marketing, there are certain tools that you need to incorporate into your business. One such tool that will help your online endeavours and business, is the Google Keyword Planner tool. Keywords are the identifiers that online users use to find services and products online. You therefore need to build a list of relevant keywords for your business for users to find you easily and this is what the Google Keyword Planner is all about. Keywords! New to you? Well, worry not, we will help you understand what it is all about. To do so, here are the top tips on how to use the Google Keyword Planner for your business;
1. Build relevant keywords-. The Google Keyword Planner will help you build a list of keywords that are relevant to your business.
2. Search for new keywords- The Google Keyword Planner lets you search for new keywords by telling the search engine the service or product you are selling.
4. Get ad group ideas- Get suggestions of the ad group from the Google Keyword Planner by typing in the URL of your website.
5. Target people you feel will need your service- Google Keyword Planner lets you choose a location that you are targeting. This is important in service and product selling as you can easily target only the important areas.
6. Customize your search– Google Keyword Planner lets you customize your search in a bid to reach more potential clients who will find your content useful.
7. Discover the search volumes of specific keyword- Google Keyword Planner shows you how each individual keyword performs in terms of searches.
8. Find out what keywords people in specific locations searched- This is important because you will identify the keywords searched in your area and optimize your content for the same.
9. Discover how competitive keywords are- Google Keyword Planner lets you find out how competitive specific keywords are. Depending on the number of people bidding on a particular keyword, the ranking can be high, low or medium.
10. Create content that rivals your competitors based on the ranking- through the Google Keyword Planner, you can find out the most competitive keywords and optimize you content around those keywords.
11. Traffic Estimates- Get traffic estimates for specific keywords depending on the keyword bid. Choose the keywords that are relevant to your business and have high estimated traffic numbers.
13. Target specific languages- If you are offering international service, then this Google Keyword Planner tool will help you select the specific languages you intend to reach.
14. Create more relevant landing pages- Google Keyword Planner will help you to create a meaningful landing page by combining the most typed in keywords.
15. Make use of negative keywords to further streamline your keyword searches- Negative keywords are the phrases that will certainly apply in your content but you don’t intend to advertise on them.
17. Keyword planner will help you focus on other keywords that are not so prolific- If your other keywords are doing well, Google Keyword Planner will help you to identify the other keywords that you haven’t optimized your content for and do so.
18. Multiply your keywords- Google Keyword Planner will let you multiply your keywords for new keyword ideas. Add as many relevant keywords as possible to increase the scope of the new keywords to be generated.
19. Plan on how to update your blog- Based from the data presented in the Google Keyword Planner, you can schedule when to update your website’s blog and optimize your content around the frequently sought after keywords.
21. Reduce keyword stuffing- the Google Keyword Planner will help you reduce stuffing keywords. It will give you a genuine indication on the most important keywords and you will be able to create content around the keywords without aimlessly stuffing many keywords.
22. Improve the quality of your content- The Google Keyword Planner will help you create exciting content. When you know the right keywords to include in your work, the right services to provide to a specific people, you will be able to produce better content overall. This is important in online ventures.
23. Drive more traffic to your page- Look, the sole purpose of the Google Keyword Planner tool, is to help you understand the dynamics around various keywords. Once you have mastered the dynamics, you can optimize content to drive more traffic to your website.
24. The keyword planner will help you funnel more sales- Here is how this is possible; when you create the right content, target the right people and rank highly among the search engines, your online business will be in a prime position of raking in more sales. People will find what they are looking for easily and hire your services.
25. The Keyword Planner will help you identify the most successful campaign strategies- Google Keyword Planner is the best indicator of the best ad campaign strategies. If you have been using PPC without much success, then maybe it’s time to hire a SEO specialist to build keywords assisted by the Google Keyword Planner and put your business on the front foot.
27. Observe the general trends in the market and employ them in your business- By looking at the competitiveness of certain keywords in your business niche, you can easily identify what the other people are doing and the keywords they are optimizing their content around.
28. Get a feel of what the people are looking for- Google Keyword Planner will give you an indication of the services that people are looking for in a specific niche and area. If you are selling certain services or products in an area, you can then tap into the people’s searches and improve your overall sales.
29. Fine-tune your research- For a long time, business people had to pay market specialists and experts to do market research for them to find out the trends in their current businesses. Google Keyword Planner has made it to possible for individuals to fine tune their research and plan their marketing campaigns better.
30. Get a clearer bigger picture- The Google Keyword Planner is more than just a keyword planning tool. The data provided will help you see a bigger picture concerning your business. You will be able to see trends in a different perspective.
31. Predict trends beforehand- Google Keyword Planner will help you to predict the trends in your business. If for example the festive season is kicking in, you will be able to predict the keywords that people will be searching for- which will be mostly about gifts. This predicting of potential trends will help you plan on advance and update content to be in a good position come the season itself.
32. Save money on ad campaigns-The most important factor by far is the fact that the tool will help you save money. Yes, by reducing the amounts of money you splash around for marketing strategies, you will be saving money for other things. You will be able to identify the right keywords and other factors that will work in favour of your business and reduce expenditure on the other less effective mechanisms.
33. Realize more Returns on Your Marketing Investments- There will be a better ROI when you use the Google Keyword Planner in your business. You will create content that will not only attract traffic but will satisfy the needs of the users. They will find what they are looking for with ease and make purchases or hires when necessary. This is entirely what every business needs.