SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam Answers 2019
1. Position Tracking allows users to track a website’s search visibility across multiple devices (desktop, phone and tablet) and locations (down to the city level) in one project.
Yes, its true that position tracking allows users to track a websites visibility.
Reference article: https://www.semrush.com/kb/692-multi-targeting
2. The Backlink Analytics report helps users compare backlink metrics for several URLs.
No, Backlink Analytics report does not give individual url backlink data, This data is give on Bulk Analysis.
Reference article: https://www.semrush.com/kb/884-bulk-backlink-analysis-2
3. You CANNOT compare more than three domains with the help of Keyword Gap.
Keyword Gap offers you a side by side comparison of all of the similarities and differences between keyword portfolios of up to five competing domains.
Reference article: https://www.semrush.com/kb/28-keyword-gap
4. Traffic cost is an estimation of how much it would cost to bid on organic keywords through Google Ads
a. Traffic cost is an amount of money made with Google AdSense
b. Traffic cost is a value entered by a user
c. Actually, this screenshot is taken from the Paid Search Positions Report
d. Traffic cost is an estimation of the budget for a Google AdSense campaign
Traffic cost is a component of paid search, this number refers to the amount, if you wanted to bid in Paid Search on the keywords this domain is ranking for in organic search, on average per month you would need to spend
Reference article: https://www.semrush.com/blog/semrush-domain-overview-how-to-expose-your-competitors-with-one-click/
5. Which SEMrush tool will guide you through the first steps in creating new content for target keywords?
a. On Page SEO Checker
b. Organic Traffic Insights
c. Position Tracking
d. SEO Content Template
e. My Reports
Reference Link: https://www.semrush.com/seo-content-template/
6. Look at the image below. Where should you click to learn about toxic markers of the first backlink in the list?
Reference Link: https://www.semrush.com/kb/580-auditing-your-backlinks
7. Which issue type reported by the Site Audit tool is most severe?
Errors are the most severe issues reported by the Site Audit tool
8. Look at these keyword lists generated by the Keyword Magic Tool. Keywords from which list are more difficult in terms of bypassing your competitors in organic search?
a. There is not enough information to determine
d. They are equally difficult
The second group is difficult as these are direct brand keywords and not extensions of brand keywords.
9. The Traffic Analytics tool provides information about traffic driven to websites by different search engines EXCEPT…
e. All of them are included in the tool
Teoma is a defunct search engine, now know as Ask, hence the answer is All of them are included in the tool
Reference link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teoma
10. The My Reports Tool allows you to… Choose three answers.
a. Invite others to edit your templates
b. Personalize reports by inserting a logo
c. Export keywords to Excel
d. Create custom reports from scratch
e. Schedule reports
Reference link: https://www.semrush.com/features/my-reports/
11. What does the SEMrush Sensor score refer to?Fluctuation of a user’s website in
a. SERP rankings
b. SERP features usage
c. SERP structure
d. SERP volatility
e. Number of Google updates
Reference link: https://www.semrush.com/kb/653-how-is-the-sensor-score-calculated
12. Which tool helps you better understand what’s happening on your website and improve your SEO strategy based on your actual traffic statistics?
a. Backlink Audit
b. Organic Traffic Insights
c. Position Tracking
d. On Page SEO Checker
Organic Traffic Insights helps you better understand what’s happening on your website and improve your SEO strategy based on your actual traffic statistics
Reference link: https://www.semrush.com/news/meet-the-new-organic-traffic-insights/
13. You are going to check your site’s technical health, but you need to exclude a part of your website from the analysis. What is the easiest way to do this with the help of SEMrush?
a. Delete a part of your website
b. Block the bot from crawling sitemaps
c. Use the Site Audit Allow Rules
d. Use the Site Audit Disallow Rules
e. Alter your robots.txt file
Site Audit Disallow Rules are used to exclude a part of your website from the analysis
Reference link: https://www.semrush.com/kb/539-configuring-site-audit
14. Which domain shown in the picture was the most popular worldwide in August 2018?
15. Position Tracking Visibility is another name for Average Position
Reference link: https://www.semrush.com/kb/549-position-tracking-overview-manual
16. Listing Management allows you to manage your business data (like address, phone number, business hours, and payment methods) in different directories at once.
Reference link: https://www.semrush.com/news/listing-management-tool/
17. Which tool can help you find a way to rank higher for target keywords?a. Brand Monitoringb. My Reports
c. On Page SEO Checker
d. Traffic Analytics
e. Position Tracking
Reference link: https://www.semrush.com/features/on-page-seo-checker/
18. The Link Building tool helps users enrich their sites’ backlink profiles. The tool can be integrated with Google Search Console. What will this integration do?
a. Prioritize your prospects by analyzing the popularity of the keywords your site is ranking for
b. Specify a list of prospects by excluding sources from which you’ve already acquired backlinks
c. Make your assessment of backlink prospects’ ratings more precise
d. Provide users with more domain prospects to earn backlinks from
Reference link: https://www.semrush.com/kb/295-backlink-audit-tool
19. Mark the three statements that desсribe the Keyword Difficulty tool’s functionality.
a. You can assess keywords’ cost per clickYou can analyze up to 500 keywords simultaneously
b. You can find out how hard it is to improve your rankings for given keywords in organic results
c. You can find out if the analyzed keywords result in SERP features
d. You can see SERP snapshots for each analyzed keyword
e. You can filter out keywords by Difficulty, Volume and Number of Results
20. Look at the table from the Backlink Gap tool. What do the numbers in the last five columns show?
a. The total number of analyzed domains that a specific referring domain (listed in the first column) links to
b. How many backlinks from referring domains (listed in the first row) each of the analyzed domains (listed in the first column) has
c. How many backlinks from referring domains (listed in the first column) each of the analyzed domains (listed in the first row) has
d. The total number of analyzed domains that a specific referring domain (listed in the first row) links to
Reference link: https://www.semrush.com/kb/503-backlinks-referring-domains-report-manual
21. Which tool allows you to compare backlink profiles for more than 6 domains at the same time?
a. Backlink Audit
b. Bulk Analysis
c. Backlink Analytics
d. Backlink Gap
The Backlink Gap tool, you can compare the backlink profiles of up to five competing websites at once.
Reference link: https://www.semrush.com/kb/773-backlink-gap
22. To get the most precise and recent data about traffic and user behavior for your website SEO Dashboard allows you to connect Google Analytics and Google Search Console to it.
Reference link: https://www.semrush.com/kb/821-seo_dashboard
23. Which tool provides you with information about your competitors’ paid and organic search, display advertising and backlinks on one page?
a. Traffic Analytics
b. Domain Overview
c. Organic Research
d. Position Tracking
Reference link: https://www.semrush.com/kb/254-domain-overview