Content Creator for YouTube Channel
Content Creator for YouTube Channel
Full-time Salary : $40,000 a Year Base + 30% Ad Revenue
We currently are hiring someone to produce 1-2 videos a day for 4 different youtube channels. Please review the Youtube channels and provide ideas how to grow each one.
The 4 Youtube channels are :
We are looking for a YouTuber to generate viewer friendly content. You should know how to refine footage. To be successful on Youtube you must be outgoing and transparent. You must be credible and have a great personality.
You will ideally already have a YouTube Channel, maybe as a vlogger. You must understand YouTube algorithms and change your approach as the algorithms change. You must have a lightweight vlogging camera. You must have great communication skills. Currently 2 of the channels are generating ad revenue in excess of $10,000 a year. We are hoping to increase this ad revenue to $30,000 a year by the end of 2022. You must have great verbal skills. Understand marketing. And publish on a consistent basis for all 4 channels. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate who wants to be make it on Youtube. You will have all available tools to help you and an entire marketing agency behind you. Please be thoughtful, and want to learn and grow.
Candidate must have great social media presence. And skills including shooting, writing, and editing videos.
Candidate must have a strong understanding of Youtube, tiktok, Instagram TV, and other social media where video is consumed.
Candidate must create videos from scratch. A large library of resources will be provided to candidate to help create content.
Candidate will work closely with partners and internal teams to create content for our social media channels and others.
Candidate will be the face of the brand and deliver growth across all social media. A positive attitude is a huge plus.
Here’s a list of other factors we are considering :
2 Years experience in working in video productions.
A track record of making videos.
Ability to edit video and write an interesting story in many industry vectors.
Read, write and speak Spanish fluently.
This is a full time position that can start remotely due to COVID-19. However, once things recover, we want the candidate in the office.
Knowledge of Magic the Gathering and Anime a HUGE plus.
Must be willing to work in Houston Texas.
Must be older than 18.
Must process a valid Driver’s license.
Must be able to work in the US.
Must be willing to work overtime.
Reliable, Trustworthy, Personable
Video Spokesperson Type of Role
High-Speed Internet and Computer – Required
Here are some mandatory requirements:
– At least 2 years of experience in Film or TV production
– Filming & Editing with high-quality production lightings and cameras and knowledge of Adobe Premiere/ and or Final Cut Pro
– Basic understanding of social media platforms
– Must be familiar with my content, have confidence that you’ll be a good fit
Here are some of the tasks for this job:
– You’ll help shoot & edit content for social media, videos for the YouTube, and Facebook page. Pictures and music videos for Instagram, skits, and short videos for TikTok, and so on. We’ll come up with ideas together but I will decide what we shoot an edit for each project.
Personality traits I’m looking for:
– Someone who is hungry to grow and get better at what they do.
– Someone who can handle working under pressure, problem-solving, dealing with issues just as good as working in normal circumstances.
– Someone who is a perfectionist and has a 0-room-for-mistakes mindset
– Someone who wants to make a lot of money but understands more money comes with working harder and producing better results.
Reply to this ad with:
– Your resume
– A little about you, why you feel you’re a good fit for this job
– A good contact number
– The earliest date you can meet for an interview (Facetime Or Zoom) is fine.
– Bonus points if you send an intro video about yourself (no more than 2 minutes in length.)
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title.