33 tips to use Snapchat for your business and realize more profits
Snapchat can be a good source of entertainment, but did you know that you can use it to advance your business and reach more clients online. Well, here are 33 tips to use Snapchat for your business and realize more profits;
1. Post videos about your new upcoming projects- Use Snapchat to give your followers a snippet of upcoming projects and products and make them look forward to the new projects.
2. Post videos demonstrating how good your product is- Use Snapchat to market your product by showing them first-hand how good your product, app or service is.
3. Make important announcements on Snapchat- Are you launching a new product? Do you have a seminar that you want your followers to attend? Why not take to Snapchat and make the important announcement?
4. Create call to action videos- Create short videos calling the followers to employ you or hire your services. Make the videos short and sweet.
5. Create premium Snapchat ads- pay for ads on Snapchat to let the people of Snapchat see your brand.
6. Post captivating photos of your products- post clear and captivating photos of your products and services and let the followers want to hire you by looking at the photos. Make the photos look good for the eye.
7. Create posters and post them on Snapchat- Create digital company flyers and constantly post them on Snapchat. You never know when a client will see the post and come calling for your services
8. Post motivational photos that will engage the followers- Post motivational photos and quotes on Snapchat that motivate your followers and don’t have to be related to your business. This is to engage the followers and motivate them in their hustles.
9. Post testimonial videos on Snapchat- post short videos of clients who loved your services and products to show your followers that your product is actually good.
10. Post photos with links and leads to your website- include links to your website on the photos you post on Snapchat and encourage the followers to open the website when possible.
11. Send links to your followers- Snap URLs and send links on Snapchat that lead to your website. Be careful not to overdo this though. Just be modest while at it.
12. Talk about current issues to engage your followers- As much as you want to earn clients and make sales, it is important to engage the followers and create a relationship. Constantly engage them by posting videos where you talk about current affairs and try to be as objective as possible.
13. Debut projects and products on Snapchat- Big companies are using Snapchat to Debut their products into the market and it is working miracles. Try it.
14. Announce that there is a new article on your website and encourage the followers to read it- When you post a new article on your website, take to Snapchat and tell your followers about it. Let them want to go and read the article.
15. Use Snapchat to run competitions- Ask your followers to post snaps of them using your products and you will reward them. Simple trick that always works.
16. Announce promotions- Let the followers on Snapchat know that you have a promotion and that they should hurry and take advantage of the promotions.
17. Snapchat Takeovers- Let a popular celebrity or one of your followers take over your Snapchat account for hours or a day and engage with your followers. Make sure he/she rallies the followers to buy your products.
18. Introduce your staff on Snapchat- Take time to post a video of your staff members and let your followers know them. This will make the followers relate to them and you will be one happy family with mutual benefits.
19. Post behind the scenes videos- Post videos showing people how your products are made and ask them to buy them in a fun and engaging manner.
20. Go live on Snapchat during company events- Go live on Snapchat and give your followers exclusive viewing of the company event.
21. Run contests on Snapchat- Run Snapchat contests involving your company’s services and award the followers who take part.
22. Live Q&A sessions- Choose a day of the week and hold live question and answering sessions with your followers to grow your business.
23. Benchmark other major brands- Follow other major and competitor brands to see what they are doing. It will help you to stay in front of them always.
24. Post funny videos- that will engage the followers and add a fun business related tag at the end of the video. Always try and incorporate your product into the fun and let the followers relate to it.
25. Aim to increase your followers- Make your account fun and engaging enough. This will make more people follow your account to remain up to date with the fun. Take Dj Khaled’s Snapchat as an example.
26. Create a buzz about your upcoming product- Teasing short videos and images will help do the trick. Tease them around and make them anticipate the upcoming products.
27. Make use of Snapchat stories- Snapchat stories are a good way of narrating the values and beliefs of your company to the followers.
28. Create tutorials on how to use your product- Post short tutorials on how to use your product and post them on Snapchat.
29. Show the followers your product or service in action- If you are selling shoes for example, show a person walking in town in your dress or shoes. This will help you rake in sales.
30. Follow back the valuable customers – Follow back the ardent followers who you think add value to your business and ask them to send snaps to you about your products.
31. Share snapcodes on other social media platforms- Share your code on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to increase your followers. You never know when the client will follow you and make a purchase.
32. Hold an end of year report- Create a video at the end of every financial year to show the progress of your company.
33. Thank the followers and ask for their continued support- At the end of every year, thank the followers for the amazing year and seek their support for the upcoming year.